MGM Financial Services are skilled and experienced Financial Consultants, led by Mary Goodman and Declan Gahan, who provide specialised advice to GPs.
Some areas of expertise include:
- Retirement Planning and the GMS Pension
- Cash Flow Planning
- Investment Portfolio Analysis
- Business and Family Protection – GMS Benefits
- Spouse and Staff Pensions
- Partnerships and Provisions for Exit Strategies
They can answer your questions, such as:
- How does the GMS scheme work?
- Can I retire early?
- What’s the best way to fund my children’s’ education?
- What is the difference between an ARF and an annuity?
- How best can I exit my Practice?
- What should I do about pensions for my staff or my spouse?
- Who do I talk to about my investments?
Mary has vast experience in advising both GPs and Consultants in all aspects of financial planning and has in-depth knowledge of all the financial aspects of both the GMS and HSE contracts. Previous to founding MGM in 2011 Mary was the General Manager in IMO Financial Services. She now concentrates on assisting GPs in sourcing and implementing tax-efficient entry and exit strategies and has particular expertise in family and business protection.
Declan has over 25 years’ experience in financial planning and specialises in advising GPs. He worked in IMO Financial Services for 8 years before joining MGM in 2011. Declan has particular expertise in pension and investment portfolio construction and has in-depth knowledge of the GMS Pension Scheme. He has specialist knowledge in all financial aspects of the GMS contract and assists clients in maximising their GMS entitlements efficiently. Declan assists GPs in the implementation of tax-efficient exit and entry strategies to and from practice.
Contact Mary or Declan through the Business Medical office:
Phone: (01) 515 9915 | Mobile: 087 8678 139 | Email: email@example.com